[CML 008362] Fwd: 世界各地の反原発デモ

saburou japanesewolf at gmail.com
2011年 3月 20日 (日) 03:33:00 JST

東京電力と政府に対し抗議の声をあげていこう。

「このような時」であろうとなかろうと、「街頭で声をあげる」という権利を「過剰な自主規制」で忘却してしまったこのクニの民に。
「抗議行動するな」と声高に叫ぶエセ市民運動家やファシストども、経済界の犬と成り果てた利権者どもにも聞こえるように。
日頃唱えるところの「和の心」などという虚構が露呈し、譲り合いの精神などこれっぽっちもなく食糧品の買い占めに走る「醜いクニ、ニッポン」のトーキョーに居住する民へ。
原発所在地の人々と命を収奪し続けた都市民として。電力会社と政府の共犯者として。それは私自身もそのような東京電力と政府の共犯者であることを深く、強く認識しながら。「被害者性」を全面に打ち出す欺瞞が自らの口を閉じさせることになる。都市民として一方的に利便性を享受してきた「加害者性」を理解しながら、政府と東電に責任を取らせるように声を出していこう。

友人からのメールを転送します
腑甲斐無いトーキョーの民が忘れてしまったコト。それは「おかしいと思ったことに反対の意思表示をすること」。海外の友人達が連帯行動に取り組んでいます。

------------------------

世界各地で日本の反原発に連帯したデモが行われるようです

各々がいまこの瞬間やりたい、やるべきと思ったことを
それぞれのやり方でやりましょう☆

スペイン:
Ecologistas en Acci?n (Spain) -together with other social movements- is holding demonstrations in more than 30Spanish cities today (17th of March), one week after the earthquake in Japan
(http://ecologistasenaccion.org/article20037.html).

Also, together with rest of environmental NGOs, trade unions, parties, etc. we are holding a demonstration next SUNDAY 20th of March in MADRID.

ポルトガル:
Also Portuguese NGOs are holding a antinuke concentration in Lisbon.

フランス:
The French NGOs are movilizing also next SUNDAY at national but also at local level.

ドイツ:
there are anti-nuclear events taking place on a daily basis all over Germany right now.

Monday 21.3, 18h there will be mobilisations in hundreds of cities.

On saturday 12.3, 60.000 people formed a human chain from the nuclear power station Neckarwestheim to the parliament in Stuttgart.
On monday 14.3 there were an estimated 110.000 people in 450 cities demonstrating for an immediate nuclear phase out. Next monday the demonstrations could turn out to be more massive.

Large mobilisations were planned anyway in the run up to the 25th Chernobyl anniversary. The unfolding events in Japan are currently drawing in large numbers of people saying "enough!".

The mood is unpredictable right now.

The elections coming up play an important role and are unfortunately channeling quite a lot of of the energy. The current pro-nuclear government is fearing massively losing votes due to their policies, and are desperately trying to appease the uproar. 7 nuclear power plants have been shut down "temporarily" for safety inspection. (Some of them will be shut down forever). But this electoral manoeuvring is too transparent, the political mood is tense. Meanwhile people are gearing up to take the streets, at least this is what we're doing in our city, and I guess that's what happening in many other cities in Germany and Europe.

スイス:
In Geneva we are demonstrating on saturday the 26th for the same reason. (And of course because the Swiss are a little slow... :) )

トルコ:
In Turkey demonstrations are also on 19th :
http://www.yesiller.org/V1/index.php

ブルガリア:
There is a anti-nuclear demonstration in Bulgaria (Sofia), on 19-th, 11h. In front of the Ministry of energy,economy and truism. Also, on 26th we are organizing the first conference of Balkan Anti-nuclear Coalition (establish conference).