[CML 010402] Fw:アフガニスタン・カルザイ大統領が米連合軍の劣化ウラン兵器使用を非難?(New York Times、6月18日)

Kazashi nkazashi at gmail.com
2011年 6月 25日 (土) 13:20:33 JST

[転送・転載歓迎。重複受信される方、ご容赦ください]

「アフガニスタン・カルザイ大統領が米連合軍の劣化ウラン兵器使用を
非難?」(ニューヨークタイムス、2011年6月18日)
   http://t.co/rvEpSp1

以下、カルザイの演説に関するこの記事の中で、劣化ウラン兵器問題に
関係する個所です。ご参考までに。
"Mr. Karzai also complained of the environmental damage from
coalition weapons.
“Every time when their planes fly it makes smoke,” he
said. “When they drop bombs, they have chemical materials in
them. Our people get killed, but also our environment is
damaged.”
 Some weapons used by the foreign forces have nuclear
components, he said, adding that the issue was under investigation.
He was apparently referring to certain types of ammunition and armor
that use uranium or other radioactive materials, although he gave no
specifics."

 http://nyti.ms/jyet4p