[CML 010944] オーストラリアからの警告:「Wake UP(目覚めよ)」:ウラン鉱山汚染問題の最新短編ドキュメンタリー

Kazashi nkazashi at gmail.com

いたしました。同じく2006年広島大会での小出裕章さんの発言、
「DU(劣化ウラン)兵器が禁止されるべき明白な理由―ウランは
毒物である」とともに、ぜひ一読ください。
  http://icbuw-hiroshima.org/
 以下は、ブラッドベリーさんからのメールです。英語のままですが、
ご参考までに。
      草々   嘉指信雄、ICBUWヒロシマ・オフィス

***
 It will explain how a decision about opening up Olympic Dam
uranium mine (which currently exports 5,000 tonnes per year of
yellowcake, including Uranium Oxide which was used in Fukushima
plant...) to export 19,000 tonnes of yellowcake per year four years
after the mine is expanded. Olympic Dam has the largest known reserve
of uranium on the planet. It is owned by the largest mining
corporation in the world. BHPBilliton. They have ignored the wishes
of the real traditional owners and gotten some token Aboriginal
people who DO NOT have the right to speak for their land to give
their approval (and paid some small money of course...). So it seems
to meet with the approval of Aboriginal people so us white race of
Australians think its ok with them.
 For Aboriginal opposition to Olympic Dam on the website see
the clip Out of Site Out of Mine. They too had the Atom bomb dropped
on them in 1953 by the British. Its under the tab 'Video' :

Out of Site Out of Mine.

 Here is an article in an Australian newspaper with a visiting
Japanese activist. He points out the yellowcake from Fukushima came
from Olympic Dam in South Australia.

 http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/fukushima-a-
future-silent-killer-expert/story-e6frf7jx-1226095506836

 Best regards and please tell me how we can help you.
 We are working on having a translation done of Wake up with
some Japanese friends who live near me.
 Yours in the struggle for Humanity and all species,
            David Bradbury.