[CML 003941] イスラエルの暴力

森田 thepauls at jcom.home.ne.jp
2010年 5月 3日 (月) 08:55:04 JST

森田麻里子です。
 クリスチャンのグループでパレスチナを訪ねました。
東エルサレムのシラジーセンターのMazin Qumsiyeh博士
からお話を伺い、非暴力抵抗を知りました。
Human Rights Newsletterを転送します。
是非多くの方にお知らせ下さいませ。
*************************

Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 5:01 AM
Cc: Human Rights Newsletter
Subject: [HumanRights] Three inspiring Palestinian stories and more

There were many BDS victories recently and it is hard to keep up.  But a
notable acceleration of the cultural boycott is inevitable now that both Gil
Scott Heron and Carlos Santana have canceled their appearances in Israel.
The deputy of the Israeli ambassador in London was also reminded of the
state's apartheid policies and had to escape from the challenge with help of
British police agents.  Hundreds of such inspiring actions occur every day
thanks to hundreds of thousands of people who act (silence is complicity and
action is an antidote to despair).

More videos of the great action of resistance in the village of Al-Walaja
where Palestinians and internationals stopped army bulldozers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaF33HVqDpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET--OhJTdC4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOfSeEjbJ8Y

And here is me explaining to Israeli Occupation Forces in Al-Walaja why
their actions represent war crimes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGQYz9vz8V8

Video: Israeli soldiers firing on peaceful protesters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LPHHl0KMb4
and here killing Ahmed Dib in popular nonviolent demonstration in Gaza (he
bled to death as his injury was in the femoral artery):
http://blip.tv/file/3548946

Palestinian university students commit to sweeping boycotts
http://maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=280198

But lest we think Palestinians do well only at popular resistance to their
colonizers, here are three inspiring Palestinian stories out of millions:

1)      Four brothers find success in besieged Gaza
http://www.truthout.org/four-brothers-find-success-amid-rubble-war58894
2)      Palestinian girls invent seeing walking stick for the blind
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/04/27/92992/palestinian-girls-invent-seeing.
html
3)      Palestinians in car designer receives praise for innovation
http://earth2tech.com/2010/04/13/saba-motors-what-dell-can-teach-us-about-bu
ilding-electric-cars/?utm_source=earth2tech
<http://earth2tech.com/2010/04/13/saba-motors-what-dell-can-teach-us-about-b
uilding-electric-cars/?utm_source=earth2tech&utm_medium=navigation>
&utm_medium=navigation
http://www.examiner.com/x-7226-Electric-Car-Examiner~y2010m4d21-Long-Beach-G
rand-Prix-cars-cars-and-some-electrics

But we still have to work on our divisions/divided society and be proud of
our accomplishments historically and do more....

Mazin Qumsiyeh, PhD
A Bedouin in Cyberspace, a villager at home
 <http://www.qumsiyeh.org> http://www.qumsiyeh.org
Popular Committee to Resist the Apartheid Wall and Settlements-Beit Sahour
Professor, Bethlehem and Birzeit Universities
Chairman of the Board, Palestinian Center for Rapprochement Between People,
<http://www.pcr.ps> http://www.pcr.ps