[CML 005208] 8月4日のパレスチナ非暴力抵抗運動

森田 thepauls at jcom.home.ne.jp
2010年 8月 5日 (木) 06:21:30 JST

森田麻里子です。
 4月に訪ねたMazin Qumsiyeh博士からのメールです。
 8月4日のf Al-Walaja村の映像が届いています。
女性や子ども達も映っています。

*************************

-----Original Message-----
From: humanrights-bounces+thepauls=jcom.home.ne.jp at lists.qumsiyeh.org
[mailto:humanrights-bounces+thepauls=jcom.home.ne.jp at lists.qumsiyeh.org] On
Behalf Of Mazin Qumsiyeh
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 1:19 AM
To: thepauls at jcom.home.ne.jp
Cc: Human Rights Newsletter
Subject: [HumanRights] Watch and be angry and inspired

Today (Wednesday) was another honorable and painful chapter in the struggle
of the village of Al-Walaja.  Apartheid soldiers assaulted children and
adults protesting peacefully, injured many, and arrested six Palestinians.
The destruction of the beautiful ancient village land was stopped for over
1.5 hours.  I was especially touched by the courage of Omar and his two
children, one of them was hit by a soldier with his gun on top of his head.
Please see this video and be both angered and inspired by the courage of the
Walajans.  The villagers need our support in many ways especially to demand
Israel release those they abducted.  Come join us PLEASE and act.
Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K_-gpgTy_8

Mazin Qumsiyeh, PhD
A Bedouin in Cyberspace, a villager at home
http://www.qumsiyeh.org
Professor, Bethlehem and Birzeit Universities
Chairman of the Board, Palestinian Center for Rapprochement Between People,
http://www.pcr.ps