[CML 003682] いよいよ本性暴露か?断末魔の悪あがきか?

白山 晴雄 hsipes60 at gmail.com
2010年 4月 14日 (水) 16:02:15 JST

CMLのみなさんへ
こんにちはパレスチナ連帯・札幌の白山晴雄と申します。

パレスチナで個人的に平和活動しているめぐみさんから
昨日、4月13日からイスラエル国防軍が「新たなる軍令」
を発効させ、「パレスチナ人追放」に 本格的な段階に
突入した! との緊急メールが届きました。

それに寄れば、
  「イスラエル軍の滞在許可証を持たずに
     パレスチナ・エリアにいる者は、
     其れがイスラエル人でも
     パレスチナで生まれ、育った者でも、
     NGOのボランティアであろうとも
 例外なく、逮捕し、3年から7年間牢屋にぶち込む」とある。

 さらに、今後一切、「イスラエル軍は滞在許可証は発行しない」
 そんな「軍令:1650号」を執行し、取締りをはじめた。

現地のパレスチナの人々の人権がさらに、強制的に破壊されています。

このような「反人類的」な軍事支配のなりふり構わぬ強権発動に
踏み切らざるを得ないイスラエルは国家としての崩壊を迎えつつある、
末期的状況、と言わざるを得ない 気がします。

友人・めぐみさんからのメールを転送します。
転送・転載、歓迎。
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
I can say many things about this country.(=Israel)
many positive things and negative things in the same time.
same as with any other countries.
but
there happenning now something very very serious and important.
which is the situation with their neighbor - with Palestinian.

sending you the article of Amira Hass,
very trustable Israeli journalist

the Israeli army is now giving an order to hold a permission to stay in
the Plestinian territory.
it is hard to understand what exactly this new law about-
actually it means,
all the people who doesn't have the permit to stay in the palestinian
territory from Israeli military,
can be caught and be in jail from 3 years to 7 years.
and the thing is NOBODY has this permission.

who can be arressted would be:
can be the foreign volunteer who is working for NGO.
can be Israeli who will pass there by mistake.
and,can be even Palestinian who was born and grown up there.

since Israel didn't give any permission until now,
the army can catch anybody.

crazy story...like a science fiction.
but it is true,
it will be applied from tomorrow 13,april,2010

I ask you to all
let's be attent and be ready to act when we need

peace to all
megumi

more information:

http://www.hamoked.org.il/news_main_en.asp?id=904