[sustran] Fwd: Support Indian Bicycle Mayor to reach Mayor Summit in The Netherlands

Paul Barter paulbarter at reinventingtransport.org
Tue May 30 12:27:55 JST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joseph Teja <josephteja7 at gmail.com>
Date: 26 May 2017 at 02:41
Subject: Support Indian Bicycle Mayor to reach Mayor Summit in The
Netherlands
To: sustran-discuss-owner at list.jca.apc.org

Hi

This is Joseph. May i have your favor, one of my friend she is
Instrumentation Engineer by profession and cycling advocate by passion and
practise. She has been appointed as the first Indian Bicycle Mayor of
Baroda as a part of Global Bicycle Mayor Network by CycleSpace.

As the first Bicycle Mayor for an Indian city, she has been invited for the
Bicycle Mayor Summit happening this June in Amsterdam. Read her story here
and support her through your contributions! Also share it with our group
members.

https://milaap.org/fundraisers/help-nikita-bicyclemayor

I have contributed 41 Euros/ Rs 3000, i attached the image. ​The reason i
​have attached it is i can't ask anyone to do unless i had practised it.

So, if you like/inspired to contribute to her trip check the link above and
do contribute. Further, write your message ending with "May your ways win
this Nation." Its a tag line i am promoting for her trip.

Thank you.

Best
Joseph Teja

--

*Warm RegardsAJ*

*Believes  'Ask not what your                  country can do for you;
            ask what you can do                  for your country'  ~ JFK*