[sustran] Survey on City Networks in Asia

Nikola Medimorec nikola.medimorec at slocatpartnership.org
Tue Dec 19 11:44:41 JST 2017

Dear colleagues,

The Partnership on Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport (SLoCaT), with the
support of some major bi-lateral development agencies, is developing a
comprehensive global database on existing national and international city
networks and initiatives with a view to reinforce existing, active urban
networks´ capacity to work on urban mobility. The project also aims to
expand geographic coverage of city networking activities on urban mobility
to more countries and more cities.

We would like to invite anyone who works for a city network/ initiative to
participate in a survey. We would like to ask you some questions regarding
the background of your city network/ initiative, activity priorities, and
your interest in working more on urban mobility.

*The link to the survey is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YQ8L2HC
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YQ8L2HC>*

The survey targets respondents who are professionals from international or
national initiatives that work with a network of local authorities and city
governments. It will take about 10 minutes to complete.

Following the survey – we will follow up with networks that have an
interest to work more on urban mobility issues.

Thank you in advance for your attention and participation. If you have any
question regarding our work on urban mobility and city networks, please
contact my colleagues Mark Major (mark.major at slocatpartnership.org) and
Alice Yiu (alice.yiu at slocatpartnership.org).

Best regards,

Nikola Medimorec

Nikola Medimorec
Senior Researcher
Partnership on Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport (SLoCaT)
+82-10-8642-4453 (mobile)
@ni_medi (twitter)
@SLoCaTCornie <https://twitter.com/SLOCATCornie> (twitter)
@SLoCatOfficial <https://www.facebook.com/SLoCaTOfficial/> (facebook)