[sustran] Reversing urban transport innovation: Your ideas from developing countries for inspiring German cities

Ulrich, Alina Susann GIZ alina.ulrich at giz.de
Wed Apr 19 23:07:18 JST 2017

Dear all,

Wanted: Are you aware of innovative urban mobility developments from developing countries that could inspire German cities? Feel free to share your innovative ideas of cities that you either already experienced or that you have heard about by filling in the following form: http://bit.ly/2or6ie2
For a joint background paper with GIZ and the Federal Environment Agency (UBA) on 'reverse innovations' we are currently collecting examples of urban transport innovations from developing and emerging economies. Thereby examples could arise from technological developments, digitalization trends business models, strategies, infrastructure development or further topics. Innovation for us does not mean that ideas have to be fully new; we are also interested in innovative aspects on existing concepts or products (e.g. new business models, stakeholder engagement strategies etc.).
We are looking forward to innovative ideas from all over the world.
Best wishes from Germany,
Alina Ulrich
TraCS - Advancing climate strategies in rapidly motorising countries
Energy, Water, Transport (G310)

Deutsche Gesellschaft für
Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 40
53113 Bonn
Germany

E alina.ulrich at giz.de
Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH;
Sitz der Gesellschaft Bonn und Eschborn/Registered offices Bonn and Eschborn, Germany;
Registergericht/Registered at Amtsgericht Bonn, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 18384 und/and Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 12394;
USt-IdNr./VAT ID no. DE 113891176;
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Friedrich Kitschelt, Staatssekretaer/State Secretary;
Vorstand/Management Board: Tanja Goenner (Vorstandssprecherin/Chair of the Management Board), Dr. Christoph Beier (Stellv. Vorstandssprecher/Vice-Chair of the Management Board), Dr. Hans-Joachim Preuss, Cornelia Richter