[sustran] Re: Parking Policy approved by Greater Bangalore City Corporation.

Ashok Datar datar.ashok at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:56:16 JST 2014

thanks sujit for reminding
we eagerly look fwd to the parking policy docu for Bangalore
Mumbai doesnt have one
we will share our work on the effects on emission due parking driven
congestion
ashok datar

--
Ashok R. Datar
Mumbai Environmental Social Network (MESN) &

20 Madhavi, Makarand Society, S.V.S.Marg, Mahim-400 016
98676 65107/0222 444 9212 see our website : www.mesn.org
*A city is developed not when poor ride or aspire for cars, but where the
rich use public transport*