[sustran] Re: [sutp] SUTP Newsletter: Issue 06/13 - NOV-DEC, 2013

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Jan 10 17:05:55 JST 2014

Dear SUtP colleagues,

We would be delighted to share your newsletters with our rather extensive
international networks, but in order to do this efficiently and for you
meaningfully we need to have it in the following form:

1.       An introductory para or two that will explain to the reader WHY it
will be worth their time to click to the full piece.

2.       Then, a URL that will take them directly there.

Let me give you one example. As of this morning World Streets has 5315
signed-in readers. .But they are busy people so we need to put before them
just enough each time to bring them to the full rich source.

Regards/

PS. We would if you are interested to do an article introducing your
Sourcebook for Policymakers in Developing Cities. That we know who might be
to contact for this.

Francis  Eric Knight Britton, Managing Director / Editor

EcoPlan International. Association loi de 1901

 <http://sustainabiltyseminar.wordpress.com/> Sustainable Development |
<http://worldstreets.org/> The Equity Initiative  |
<https://sustainablepenang.wordpress.com/> Sustainable Penang

 <http://www.worldstreets.org/> World Streets  |
<http://consult.worldstreets.org/> New Mobility Consult |
<http://www.facebook.com/WorldStreetsOnline> World Streets Online

9, rue Gabillot   69003 Lyon France  |  T. +339 8326 9459

M. +336 5088 0787  | E.  <mailto:eric.britton at ecoplan.org>
eric.britton at ecoplan.org   |  S. newmobility