[sustran] Photos - Hong Kong Public Light Bus and Green Mini Bus

Barbara Jennings barbara at rideyourcity.co.za
Mon Aug 25 18:05:21 JST 2014

Hi all,

I am assisting in the publication of an academic book entitled
/Paratransit in African Cities/ which will be published by Routledge, an
imprint of the Taylor and Francis Group.

The publishers would like to include photos of the abovementioned buses
in HONG KONG.
Does anyone have photo's you would be willing to share? Or a contact we
could approach for pics?
We would need *high resolution* versions of the photographs for use in
print publication.

We would be very grateful if you could get back to us as soon as
possible, stating any credit lines or fees that you require.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Barbara Jennings
barbara at rideyourcity.co.za <mailto:barbara at rideyourcity.co.za>