[sustran] Transport photos: Dar es Salaam and Nairobi

Barbara Jennings barbara at rideyourcity.co.za
Wed Oct 2 18:23:19 JST 2013

Dear all,

I am assisting in preparing an academic book entitled /Paratransit in
African Cities/ which will be published by Routledge, an imprint of the
Taylor and Francis Group, in 2014.

We are needing professional quality photographs of paratransit (minibus
taxis), buses, Non-Motorised Transport (NMT) facilities, people
walking/cycling, etc, for the photo-chapter in the Paratransit publication.

The pics will be published in black-and-white, we have little leeway
when it comes to quality.

If anyone knows photographers who could supply these types of photos,
please forward me their contact details?
Much appreciated!

Best wishes,
Barbara