[sustran] A few queries : Thanks

Kanthimathi Kannan kanthikannan at gmail.com
Tue May 14 14:54:57 JST 2013

Dear all

Greetings!!

I have a few queries; please do let me know how you tackle these issues in
Delhi or any other city

A. How are the consultants hired for design purpose? is there a tender?or
what is the process?

B. What is the process of payment to these consultants? rather who selects
the design once the firm is finalised?

C. Does the PWD or the DDA take ownership of pavements?

D. Who maintains the footpaths? rather who ensures that these footpaths are
not used as car parking lots? or as urinals?

E. Are the toilets charged? are they for both men and women? what is the
charge?

We need to try and get the GHMC to follow the Delhi process and hence these
queries;

Thanks

Kanthi Kannan