[sustran] New Mobility Partnerships 18 - An invitation

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Wed May 1 15:44:25 JST 2013

1 May 2013. Lyon, France.
Good morning,
I am writing to you this morning as an important and active member of our
online community (via our multiple journals, blogs, social media and
networked working groups). We are trying to involve our community more
actively in our work on sustainable development and mobility. Here are four
areas that may appeal to you :
1.	If you are committed to advancing the agenda of sustainable
transport and sustainable cities, we want to work with you via our
collaborative/partner program, New Mobility Partners:
*	Click here <http://goo.gl/OzA7b>  to see how it can be put to work -
http://consult.newmobility.org/

2.	If you are looking for new ideas, perspective and approaches to the
challenges of The Politics of Transport in Cities:
*	Click here <http://worldstreets.org/>  to World Streets at
http://worldstreets.org

3.	If you consider that our contributions in all these areas is worthy
of your support:
*	Click here <http://support.worldstreets.org/>  to let us know -
http://support.worldstreets.org

4.	And finally, if you want to take a short break from the pile on your
desk and let your imagination wander over some of the commissions and
omissions of sustainable mobility . . .
*	Check out some Invisibilities <http://goo.gl/k3Nep>  at
http://goo.gl/k3Nep

If you have questions or wish to discuss any of this in person, you have my
full contact information just below. I hope to hear from you.

With all good wishes,

  Francis  Eric Knight Britton, Managing Director /  Editor
 The Equity Initiative <http://worldstreets.org/>  |  World Streets
<http://www.worldstreets.org/>  |  New Mobility Consult
<http://consult.worldstreets.org/>  | 2013 Work Program
<http://2013.worldstreets.org/>  | W/S on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/worldstreets>     |
  9, rue Gabillot   69003 Lyon France  |  T. +339 8326 9459| M. +336 5088
0787  | E.  <mailto:eric.britton at ecoplan.org> eric.britton at ecoplan.org   |
S. newmobility