[sustran] Urban freight using Non Motorized transport

Sudhir Gota sudhir.gota at cai-asia.org
Wed Mar 13 10:33:27 JST 2013

Hello Colleagues,

I am currently working on a background paper on freight in Asia for the
next EST conference (http://www.uncrd.or.jp/env/est/). When we talk about
freight in Asia, we often neglect the importance of urban freight
distribution through non motorized modes and i would like to capture a case
study/experience on NMT freight in Asia.  Unfortunately, i could not find
good stories on NMT freight in Asia.

In case you are aware of any link/document/statistics on urban freight
distribution using NMT in Asian cities.. please do forward it to me.

Thanks.

Best regards
Sudhir