[sustran] Health Co-Benefits Of Climate Change Mitigation Report - Reviewers Requested

Todd Alexander Litman litman at vtpi.org
Sat Jun 29 03:16:24 JST 2013

Dear Friends,

"Health Co-Benefits Of Climate Change Mitigation - Transport Sector: Health
In The Green Economy"
(http://www.who.int/hia/green_economy/transport_sector_health_co-benefits_cl
imate_change_mitigation/en ).
This new World Health Organization report, part of the Health in the Green
Economy series, considers the evidence regarding health co-benefits and
risks of climate change mitigation strategies for transport. This is an
important step toward more integrated evaluation, creating a foundation for
more cooperation between environmental and public health professions. I was
a report peer reviewer and it incorporates some of my research on
comprehensive evaluation and win-win solutions.

This report will be officially released next month. The project managers are
looking for experts in related fields (transportation, health, economics,
environment) who can write reviews for publicity uses. Please contact
Jennifer Kern (jennifer at styluspub.com ) if you are interested in
contributing such a review.

Sincerely,
Todd Litman
Victoria Transport Policy Institute (www.vtpi.org)
litman at vtpi.org
facebook.com/todd.litman
Phone & Fax 250-360-1560
1250 Rudlin Street, Victoria, BC, V8V 3R7, CANADA
"Efficiency - Equity - Clarity"