[sustran] The only way to lead is by example.

FEKBRITTON fekbritton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 02:56:44 JST 2013

From: Cornie  Sent: Monday, 24 June, 2013 17:27

Dear Eric, Sorry, this is really going (too) far.  Cornie

Dear Cornie,

Fair enough. Sorry if I hurt sensibilities.

Now, if we can get back to the substance of my letter and suggestion that
the FIA/Foundation be politely and publicly showed the door?   I am willing
to be convinced that their exclusion would be a bad idea for the struggle to
sustainable transport and sustainable cities, but I really think it is
important enough to have an open discussion among all those concerned.
Don't you think it is a good idea every once in a while to break ranks and
have a good dust-up about matters of principle?  Strong ideas are made
stronger, and weak ideas, well they show their true colors.

Handled correctly, it  would certainly be a significant fillip to SloCaT's
international reputation. The only way to lead is by example.

Kind regards/Eric