[sustran] Re: SLoCaT Status Report on Rio+20 Sustainable Transport Voluntary Commitments

Todd Edelman edelman at greenidea.eu
Mon Jun 24 14:38:06 JST 2013

FIA's foundation is simply part of FIA's marketing apparatus -- it is
the formal structure which FIA uses to support the continuing domination
of private motorized vehicles in cities. "I was surprised" by your
comment. Many big and controversial multi-nationals have a set up like
this. Please prove me wrong and tell me that FIA Foundation is
independent of its parent.

- T

--
Todd Edelman