[sustran] FIA Foundation News / Bribery Charge: Formula One Boss Indicted in Germany

Todd Edelman edelman at greenidea.eu
Thu Jul 18 15:30:19 JST 2013

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/german-prosecutor-indicts-formula-one-boss-ecclestone-for-bribery-a-911661.html#ref=nl-international

http://www.fia.com/news/fia-and-formula-one-walk-racing-line-road-safety

"We take a zero tolerance approach to bribery and fraud and this is set
out in our Anti-bribery and Corruption
Policy<http://www.fiafoundation.org/Documents/About/fia_foundation_anti_bribery_policy_approved_12_10_11.pdf>andAnti-Fraud
Policy and Fraud Response Plan adopted by the Board of Trustees in
November 2011 and March 2013 respectively." -
http://www.fiafoundation.org/about/Pages/AboutHome.aspx

I hope someone finds those two girls who are holding hands with Mr.
Ecclestone in the photo from the FIA website to assure them that FIA and
FIA Foundation are separate entities, so that whether or not Ecclestone
is convicted they should not have to worry that he will have any formal
problems with the Foundation.

- T

--
Todd Edelman