[sustran] Greetings and update

Kaushik Deb kaushikdeb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 22:36:42 JST 2013

May I take this opportunity to convey my very best wishes to you and your
family for the New Year, and hope that the future brings success, joy, and
prosperity to all your endeavors.

A belated update on the professional front; I joined BP as an Economist in
October of 2012. My official coordinates are as follows:

Kaushik Deb, BP Group Economics Team. 73, 7TH Floor, 2nd North Avenue,
Maker Maxity. Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400 051.

Tel: +91 22 71777154

Mob: +91 916 796 7133

Email: kaushik.deb at se1.bp.com

With kind regards.