[sustran] Survey Reminder: Tools you use / Transport Planning Tools

Hrishikesh Ballal hrishikeshballal at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 00:42:01 JST 2013

Hello All,
I had posted this discussion a week ago and posting as a reminder, we had a few responses but I would love to hear more, I will wait for another week before I close it off.

I have created a short 5 question / 2 minute survey about tools that are used in the trade. If you can take time to fill it out, I will compile the results and share with the list:

http://hrishiballal.polldaddy.com/s/transport-planning-tools-survey

I am a engineer by profession, soon to begin a Ph.D at the Center for
Advanced Spatial Analysis at UCL. I am passionate about developing tools, I believe better tools will help all of us being more effective in addressing some of the problems discussed on this list.

Thank you again and looking forward.

Hrishi