[sustran] Your activity for Car-Free Day 2013

Carlos Cadena Gaitán carloscadenagaitan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 20:01:18 JST 2013

Hi all,

In 2012, urban cycling groups from Brazil, Colombia and Mexico got together
to create symbolic bike lanes in their cities. We did this simultaneously
during the 2012 Car-Free Day.

Thanks to that action, we were fortunate to win a prize at Velo-City
Vienna, and thus we decided to take the action to another level. This year,
we've opened the activity for groups all over to give their cities any sort
of creative gift, in favour of urban cycling (see for example:
http://bit.ly/1asDdlv) [in spanish].

It would be great to have some of you participate in your cities. Of
course, if this is not your kind of thing, advertising the activity in your
own local networks is appreciated.

You can find all the info here: www.bikes4life.org (where you can also see
that as of TODAY, August 18th, we have *confirmed* 76 groups from 17
nations already)

Registration takes only 2 minutes, and the activity for 09/22 only has one
condition: creativity!

Join here: www.bicisporlavida.org/en/join-now

Best,

*Carlos Cadena Gaitán *