[sustran] Re: Auto companies seek government help to push demand

ashok datar datar.ashok at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 02:52:01 JST 2012

even thinking of providing concessions to automobiles in India as most of
them end up in cities becoming second and third car within a family and now
mostly diesel so as to increase the subsidy burden ( not to speak higher
congestion and pollution )
it is akin to provide subsidy for supporting the sales of whiskey and
cigarettes
ashok datar

--
Ashok R.Datar
Mumbai Environmental Social Network

* I hear, then I forget.  I see, then I remember. I do, then I understand.*