[sustran] Re: Wanted Voluntary Commitments on Sustainable Transport for Rio+20

Pascal van den Noort operations at velomondial.net
Fri May 18 17:26:20 JST 2012

As a  Voluntary Commitment on Sustainable Transport, Velo Mondial will set up 'Pas-Port to Mobility' a freely accessible portal with 10 different angles for city officials to approach sustainable urban mobility:
The ‘Urban Mobility Embassy’ is a Service Desk
The 'Urban Mobility Lab' offers a process for sustainable urban mobility planning
‘Showcasing' is a supporting portal
‘Experience by Peers' positions cities with expertise
The ‘Studio' is a Portal to Innovation
The ‘Publisher’ provides news in articles, web TV, pictures, blogs and websites
The 'The Consultancy' is the Portal to Solutions
'The Factory' is the Portal to Products.
The ‘Academy' is the portal to Knowledge and Good Practice.
The Pas-Port to Mobility Search Engine
The search engine is already accessible through the 'Search Button Booklet': http://www.pas-port.info/MIMOSABoekje/MimosaBook.html

Pascal J.W. van den Noort
Executive Director
Velo Mondial, A Micro Multi-National

operations at velomondial.net
 +31206270675 landline
+31627055688 mobile phone
Velo Mondial's Blog
Search Button Booklet

Click here for information on urban mobility issues you always wanted to have