[sustran] Fleet Taxis

debigoenka debigoenka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:10:34 JST 2012

Hi all

I have recently had some unpleasant experience with some fleet taxi services in Mumbai, who, after taking your booking requests, either do not send a vehicle or send you a sms cancelling the booking at the last moment.

I have filed a complaint with the RTO saying that these fleet taxi firms should be fined in the same manner as a taxi driver who refuses to ply.

All suggestions and ideas on how to take this forward are welcome.

Cheers, warm regards

Debi

Debi Goenka
Executive Trustee
Conservation Action Trust
www.cat.org.in

Mobile  +91 98200 86404
e-mail: debi at cat.org.in

5 Sahakar Bhavan, 1st Floor
LBS Marg, Narayan Nagar
Ghatkopar (West) Mumbai 400086

Tel: (91-22) 25122422/20 Telefax : 25122423

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.