[sustran] Re: "So much for green transport."

bruun at seas.upenn.edu bruun at seas.upenn.edu
Sun Jul 22 22:30:04 JST 2012

Alok, or someone:

Help us readers out that don't know the corridors. I already had
explained to me that the buses don't have priority at the
intersections at all.

How can the BRT really be so slow at 12 Km per hour? Even without
priority at intersections, if one has laterally separated lanes, speed
should be better than this. This doesn't sound like BRT at all to me.

Eric Bruun