[sustran] Re: BRT kerfuffle, Delhi (Today's NYT)

bruun at seas.upenn.edu bruun at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Jul 10 21:58:09 JST 2012

Surely there must be substantial time savings for the BRT users over the chaos
the buses had to navigate before. But then again time doesn't really matter if
you are poor according to many of the well off. I think we have seen
the same thing in the US quite often, bus speedup only clogs the
streets as the bus users don't really exist...

Eric