[sustran] Re: Road Safety and Social Inclusion (Mass Transit Projects)

ravi gadepalli gsbravi026 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Feb 23 18:02:06 JST 2012

Work on social inclusion (or the lack of it) in Mass Transit projects in India has been done by Dr. Anvita Arora from IIT Delhi. The following link gives the handbook prepared as a part her study.
http://tripp.iitd.ernet.in/publications/paper/SEIA_handbook.pdf

Regards,
Ravi Gadepalli,
iTrans Pvt. Ltd.,