[sustran] Extending Sustran

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Aug 28 00:18:36 JST 2012

Dear Sustran Friends,

Your responses are fascinating; it was good to hear them.  But the idea was neither to sell a technology or an approach. It was simply to tell you more about one small thing we are doing here to support sustainable transport  and sustainable cities in the Global South.

Whatever you may think or know about Facebook or social media, I can attest that it is working quite well for us, warts and all.

If you think it might be an idea, you are invited to check it out at http://www.facebook.com/groups/worldstreets.

And that's all there is to it.

  Francis  Eric Knight-Britton, Managing Director /  Editor
  New Mobility Partnerships   | World Streets  |  The Equity/Transport Project
  9, rue Gabillot   69003 Lyon France  |  T. +339 8326 9459| M. +336 5088 0787  | E. eric.britton at ecoplan.org   |  S. newmobility
  9440 Readcrest Drive. Los Angeles, CA  90210  |   Tel. +1 213  985 3501  |  eric.britton at newmobility.org  |  Skype: ericbritton

 Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement