[sustran] Pedestrianized City Centers

Pascal van den Noort operations at velomondial.net
Mon Apr 2 16:59:33 JST 2012

Dear friends,

The Authority of Central Amsterdam considers to pedestrianize vast parts of the Canal District of Amsterdam.

Does anybody have examples of other city that have done this or are considering doing this?

Greetings,

Pascal J.W. van den Noort
Executive Director
Velo Mondial, A Micro Multi-National

operations at velomondial.net
 +31206270675 landline
+31627055688 mobile phone
Velo Mondial's Blog

Click above button once for information on urban mobility issues you always wanted to have