[sustran] Re: Fuel prices and inflation

Pardo carlosfpardo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 18:48:15 JST 2011

Please see the section on fuel prices of www.sutp.org . One of the most recent publications there discusses that point. There is also the fuel price survey which has prices from 100+ countries which shows a better reality on how cheap or expensive fuel is. The middle class argument is not well founded, deeper research shows that higher fuel prices are better even for low-income groups.

If Lee Schipper were with us, he would have given us such a thorough answer...

Pardo

Typed on keyboard projected onto a glass surface. Please excuse typos.