Re: [sustran] Bogotá elections....

Rutul Joshi joshirutul at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 31 09:19:40 JST 2011

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the post. For an outsider, it is difficult to understand the ground situations in Bogota and why Penelosa lost even after (what is being called as) the transformation of the city. It was indeed good to attend your talk about what has happened after Penelosa's exit from the Mayor office about 10 years back.

It would be great if you can throw some light on what is likely to happen? What are Petro's policies? This post doesn't portray a very bad picture though: http://mikesbogotablog.blogspot.com/2011/10/bogotas-next-mayor.html

best,
Rutul