[sustran] European City Modal Split Database: An invitation

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Oct 25 20:32:53 JST 2011

World Streets

New post on World Streets: A New Mobility Agenda

 <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/10/25/european-city-modal-split-database-an-invitation/> European City Modal Split Database: An invitation

by  <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/author/worldstreets/> Eric Britton, editor

This open project from EPOMM -- the European Platform on Mobility Management -- is an absolutely brilliant idea. It does not require much explanation to get started; you can be off and going if you simply to click here and dig into their Google map. That said, a few words of introduction may not be [...]

 <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/10/25/european-city-modal-split-database-an-invitation/> Read more of this post at  <http://wp.me/psKUY-1Wi> http://wp.me/psKUY-1Wi

 <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/author/worldstreets/> Eric Britton, editor | 25 October 2011 at 11:44 | Categories:  <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/?cat=37572766> World Streets | URL:  <http://wp.me/psKUY-1Wi> http://wp.me/psKUY-1Wi

 <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/10/25/european-city-modal-split-database-an-invitation/#respond> Comment

    <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/10/25/european-city-modal-split-database-an-invitation/#comments> See all comments

 <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/10/25/european-city-modal-split-database-an-invitation/> http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/10/25/european-city-modal-split-database-an-invitation/

 <http://wordpress.com> Thanks for flying with WordPress.com