[sustran] Re: Other intelligent transport systems in Europe?

matteo Carrelli matteo123 at yoyomaniacs.com
Tue Nov 15 22:49:55 JST 2011

Hi!

* *

As my research of EGNOS-based applications in the Road transport sector
continues, I’ve discovered a very interesting project called CoVeL -
Cooperative Vehicle Localization for Efficient Urban Mobility :
http://www.covel-project.eu/

>From their website, I found out that the aim of the CoVeL project is to
develop and commercialize the Lane Navigation Assistant (LNA) – an
in-vehicle device which will enable lane-level navigation and lane-level
traffic management especially in urban areas.

 I also realized that this week there will be a CoVeL workshop  at the ITN
Infrastructure, Telematics & Navigation conference in Torino 2011, in Italy

The workshop is titled 'perspectives of precise positioning for sustainable
mobility'.

Is any of you going to attend the conference or the workshop?

Thanks!

Matteo