[sustran] Re: This is what happens when "green (private) cars" are promoted in the North

amanda.ngabirano at gmail.com amanda.ngabirano at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:00:29 JST 2011

Hi every body. This is definately something to celebrate. To respond to Lange, in particular, they do not consider, yet, cycling and walking. I guess that is our work:to bring it to their attention and then we shall hear of our own electric bike. That is why a Car Free day is being organized. Today I met our minister of transport about it and sustainable transport and he was very positive. That is among the initial stages of the never ending process of transport sustainability. Thank you all. Amanda