[sustran] Sustainability and Equity: A Better Future for All?

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Nov 3 21:28:14 JST 2011

Sustainability and Equity: A Better Future for All?

Today we step back and look beyond our usual sectoral concerns, and consider what this important report from the UNDP released today may or may not offer to help us to understand in our up-hill push to sustainable transport and sustainable cities. At first glance, their linking of sustainability and equality as their main theme [...]

Read more of this post URL: http://wp.me/p15YEC-jC