[sustran] World Streets/Sustran

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Wed May 11 12:55:54 JST 2011

World Streets

             Make it yours

            Paris. Wednesday, 04 May, 2011

Dear Sustran Friends,

Some quick news from Paris:

1.       Let me invite you to take a look at the new format and structure of
World Streets. As part of our pretty massive overhaul, we have tried to come
up with a new presentation frame that will bring the reader more efficiently
into the full content of this massive collection of articles, photographs
and other media. Check it out when you have a moment, and if you wish try to
poll in which we ask for reader views. There is also plenty of space for
critical comments, observations and suggestions.

2.       You will notice that in the left column the journal presents a good
summary of the last dozen postings to Sustran. IN this way we want to help
spread the message.

3.       Finally, that really most interesting series of exchanges that took
place under two headings in the last two weeks, namely:

"Vision", "technical assessment" or ??? -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sustran-discuss/message/6696

b.      PRT proposal for Delhi convinces Chief Minister
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sustran-discuss/message/6637

Here's my question. Is anyone here with a strong interest and just a bit of
free time for this, a candidate to take that whole series and help us
wrangle it into a coherent, readable piece for World Streets?  There is real
gold in those hills, but we need someone with talent  to help us organize
all this so that the messages (and the contradictions) can be more greatly
shared.

That's it. Keep pedaling.

Eric Britton

   Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

   World Streets / New Mobility Partnerships

   8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

   Tel. +331 7550 3788   |  editor at newmobility.org   |  Skype: newmobility