[sustran] Re: I hate it when we quarrel

Carlosfelipe Pardo carlosfpardo at gmail.com
Fri May 6 02:15:29 JST 2011

I have to disagree. I didn't find the discussion of yesterday and today
to be a quarrel. It was a very critical and useful discussion of a key
topic in urban transport policy that we should have more often. Granted,
other recent discussions had acid remarks. But the Zegras - Richmond
exchange is most valuable and I think many of us learned a lot from it
(at least I did!). Hopefully more of us can contribute to the issue.

Carlos.