[sustran] Re: PRT proposal for Delhi convinces Chief Minister

E T 3 Space Travel On Earth tm et3 at et3.com
Wed May 4 02:37:19 JST 2011

Eric,

It is easy for you to beat up your version of PRT (what PRT used to
be) when you control access to the ring!  Why do you filter out posts
that make credible fact based arguments?  If you continue to limit
accessibility to your forums you will continue to attract a barrage
when a crack appears (as with the "poll").  If you have credible
arguments to make why not debate me on your forum?  Is it possible
that your standard of living (and the ability to drive your car around
and fly in jets to train and bus conferences around the world) depends
on your continuing support of bus and train modes?  If so, i can
understand why you filter out your credible competition, and put up
your paper dragon to slay in front of your audience.

--
Best regards,

Daryl Oster
(c) 2011 all rights reserved. ETT, et3, MoPod, "space travel on earth",
e-tube, e-tubes, & the logos thereof are trademarks & service marks of
et3.com Inc. For licensing contact:POB 1423 Crystal River FL 34423-1423
cell:(352)257-1310 Skype:daryl.oster  et3 at et3.com  www.et3.com  et3.net
All information included or attached is intended only for the recipient
and is confidential unless otherwise noted.