[sustran] Re: [WorldCityBike] "Everything's different"

Todd Edelman edelman at greenidea.eu
Thu Mar 17 01:04:19 JST 2011

In regards to Shimano:

/Earthquake: No Direct Damage to Shimano Production in Japan

OSAKA, Japan (13.3.2011) -- The massive earthquake and tsunami that hit
the Northern regions in Japan last Saturday didn't damage the Shimano
factories in the country. On questions Bike Europe received this
statement from Shimano Europe commercial director Frank Peiffer: "No
direct damages to Shimano or problems in our delivery/production flow.
Of course if the story with the nuclear power plants goes further that
might still create an effect. In the coming days Shimano will present
more information on this situation."/ -
http://www.bike-eu.com/news/4842/earthquake-no-direct-damage-to-shimano-production-in-japan.html

- Todd Edelman

--