[sustran] Re: No money for good PT or walk/bike infastructure?: India 'world's biggest arms buyer'

Carlosfelipe Pardo carlosfpardo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 07:15:08 JST 2011

Nope. It's because you know when to promote metros and do so with technical
reasons. Compensation is when people just want the metro - period. No matter
what the needs of the city, they just want something big, shiny. You favor
them because you have analyzed a situation and have found that a metro is
the perfect solution.

Carlosfelipe Pardo.