[sustran] Re: No money for good PT or walk/bike infastructure?: India 'world's biggest arms buyer'

Paul Barter paulbarter at nus.edu.sg
Tue Mar 15 14:58:18 JST 2011

Dear Rutul and all

I don't think it is particularly off topic in and of itself, so long as the follow-up conversions focus mainly on urban transport rather than the other things that are getting the big $.  But there is a danger that such posts provoke an off-topic debate.

Rutul's follow-up nicely steers us back to thinking about transport policy.

All the best,

Paul
[sustran-discuss list manager - one of two, together with Karl Fjellstrom]

Paul A. Barter | Assistant Professor | LKY School of Public Policy National University of Singapore | 469C Bukit Timah Road | Singapore 259772 | Tel: +65-6516 3324 | Fax: +65-6778 1020 | paulbarter at nus.edu.sg | http://www.spp.nus.edu.sg/Faculty_Paul_Barter.aspx  |http://www.reinventingtransport.org/ |http://www.reinventingparking.org