[sustran] Re: Mumbai Govt realizes Sea Link straining its kitty

Karthik Rao-Cavale krc12353 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 22:10:16 JST 2011

Actually, I think they can make better use of the Bandra-Worli sea-link by
making it a tourist destination. Lots of money to be made that way. Imagine,
one of the two bridges closed to traffic, and instead opened up to
pedestrians and pushcarts and bicyclists. So much fun to be had! MSRDC could
charge entires at Rs. 150 a person and make more money than anything
vehicular traffic might achieve.