[sustran] Re: Electric bicycles may be taken off the road (Malaysia)

Carlosfelipe Pardo carlosfpardo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 11:00:57 JST 2011

How can they be against an ebike but yet be ok with motorcycles and
their increase because they are registered and people have a license?
It's not doing any good to anyone, I think. Ebikes should have their
place in regulation and in production standards and not just be
neglected. Closing your eyes to a new technology that is between two
existent ones (bicycles and motorcycles) is not the best option.

Best regards,

Carlos.