[sustran] Re: [carfree_network] Very sad news from Brazil

Todd Edelman edelman at greenidea.eu
Fri Mar 4 21:12:32 JST 2011

I posted the following comment in the City Fix article:

"How about alternative headline 'Man attacks large group of people with
his car' rather than using the temporary role all these people had at
the time? (There are just people and some are mean and angry and some
drive and/or cycle sometimes. Most people do not cycle regularly, may
have a bias, and the headline you use implies an 'accident' or even that
the cycling people could have been at fault somehow.)"

- T

Todd Edelman
Green Idea Factory,
a member of the OPENbike team