[sustran] Re: Jakarta close to deciding on congestion pricing?

Sarath Guttikunda sguttikunda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:50:10 JST 2011

Robin Chase founded Zipcar, the world’s biggest car-sharing business. That
was one of her smaller ideas. See the presentation below which contemplates
road-pricing schemes that may shake up US driving habits.

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/robin_chase_on_zipcar_and_her_next_big_idea.html

--
Dr. Sarath Guttikunda, New Delhi, India
UrbanEmissions.Info <http://www.urbanemissions.info> | TED Fellow