[sustran] Re: Example of why BRTs often take too long

Pardo carlosfpardo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:54:52 JST 2011

What would "often" mean in this context? And what milestones would determine the "being built" beginning and end? It would be great to do a real comparison after having defined these two issues. We normally do generalizations of this particular issue without the full set of data (either brt or metro sympathizers).

Pardo

Typed on keyboard projected onto a glass surface. Please excuse typos.