[sustran] Re: Bicycles and literacy in India

ashok datar datar.ashok at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 13:24:32 JST 2011

yes . focussing on providing bikes to girls is a high yield investment in
empowerment of women and sustainable mobility for people and countries.
it is great and worth continuously tracking, improving and replicating
ashok datar

--
Ashok R.Datar
Mumbai Environmental Social Network

* I hear, then I forget.  I see, then I remember. I do, then I understand.*