[sustran] Chandigarh: City for 500,000 now has 800,000 vehicles

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Sun Jan 30 18:26:06 JST 2011

Thank you for the good heads-up Vinay. I took it and plugged it into India
Streets with a short introductory note. My hope is that I/S represents not
only an extension of the usual reader audience of these articles (including
form beyond India) but also provides an easy to consult repository which
helps to extend the usual "shelf life" of such pieces.

If you think this is a bad idea, please let me know. That was my decision
and my responsibility and not that of our excellent associate editors.

With thanks,